Annual events make the guest farm a popular accommodation option and bookings are essential. Some local events and attractions:
- During April, EL YOLO OnE is very popular with the visitors to the KKNK or Klein Karoo Nasionale Kunstefees in Oudtshoorn (88 km).
- During July and August, the guest farm normally experience heavy snowfalls, which means that our guests do not have to travel to Europe to see and play in the snow!
- During October, the Meiringspoort Marathon has proven to be the highlight of the year. More than 8,000 athletes are partaking in this event. The guest farm is normally fully booked, both before and after this event.
- During December, EL YOLO OnE is very popular with guests who want to escape the city life and enjoy a bit of farm life and nature.
List of Activities
- Walking trails from one hour to full day
- Easy stroll, or rock climbing
- 4x4 routes
- Pool table
- Bass fishing
- Swimming in pool, farm dam and mountain streams
- Bushman rock paintings to view on hiking trails
- Night trips can be arranged
- Target shooting allowed
- Planetarium to view clear, bright shining stars
- Bird watching
- Photographer's dream